My photo
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Here at The Coloured Bubble Cakery all my cakes and cupcakes are lovingly hand baked and decorated to the highest standards and the tiniest of details. My blog is here to update you on my recent projects along with lots other exciting news about the Cakery. You can also follow the cakery on Twitter and Facebook for a more interactive way of staying up to date, if that's the way you roll. Cakes and Cupcakes are available to order for any occasion. Please feel free to contact me at thecolouredbubblecakery@gmail.com, through the contact me tab on Facebook or give me a call on 01242 698698, all enquiries are welcome, Rachel at The Coloured Bubble Cakery :) x NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!!

Thursday 12 July 2012

Mike's Golf Cake

This year Mike turned 26!
Now, because Mike loves Golf, namely Tiger Woods computer game it was decided that a golf cake would be the way to go.
Only a simple cake was asked for, just something to help mark the occasion and put a smile on his face.

Here's Mike cake...


And here are some lovely photos of Mike with his cake, this is the best bit about running a Cakery, I love the smiles my cakes create... 


notice the console controller close to hand... Tiger Woods waiting to swing no doubt!


Happy 26th Birthday Mike!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment