My photo
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Here at The Coloured Bubble Cakery all my cakes and cupcakes are lovingly hand baked and decorated to the highest standards and the tiniest of details. My blog is here to update you on my recent projects along with lots other exciting news about the Cakery. You can also follow the cakery on Twitter and Facebook for a more interactive way of staying up to date, if that's the way you roll. Cakes and Cupcakes are available to order for any occasion. Please feel free to contact me at thecolouredbubblecakery@gmail.com, through the contact me tab on Facebook or give me a call on 01242 698698, all enquiries are welcome, Rachel at The Coloured Bubble Cakery :) x NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!!

Friday 14 June 2013

The Rugby Ball Cake in all it's Complicated Shaped Glory...

Having mentioned on my previous Rugby Ball Cake blog post that carving this shape turned out to be more complicated than I'd anticipated and therefore I'm probably not overly enamored by the prospect of repeating the exercise this customer felt the need to apologise profusely for ordering said shaped cake for her husbands 40th birthday!! 

But, saying that, I think I might just be getting the hang of it as this cake didn't seem to cause me as much pain as the first!

Here he is freshly finished and ready for delivery to the party venue...



No comments:

Post a Comment