My photo
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Here at The Coloured Bubble Cakery all my cakes and cupcakes are lovingly hand baked and decorated to the highest standards and the tiniest of details. My blog is here to update you on my recent projects along with lots other exciting news about the Cakery. You can also follow the cakery on Twitter and Facebook for a more interactive way of staying up to date, if that's the way you roll. Cakes and Cupcakes are available to order for any occasion. Please feel free to contact me at thecolouredbubblecakery@gmail.com, through the contact me tab on Facebook or give me a call on 01242 698698, all enquiries are welcome, Rachel at The Coloured Bubble Cakery :) x NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!!

Monday 7 November 2011

International Cake Show 2011

It may not be everyone's cup of tea, perhaps a little like a car convention might be for me, but this year's International Cake Show was well worth a visit.

It was absolutely packed with cake fanatics and their wheeled suitcases (for heavier purchases) making it a bit of an obstacle course!!
packed as ever!!

Not only were there stacks of shopping opportunities but also a fantasic level of competition cakes on display.  Here are a few of my faves...
 
I absolutely love cakes made to look like food... Roast Beef with
all the trimmings looking good enough to tuck into!

How real does this look???!!


Sushi!!!


And if you know me then you'll know I'm a massive fan of Johnny Depp (what female isn't?) and also Tim Burton so this one was right up my street...



















For the more arty people... How about a dash of Gustav Klimt?


and for all those that appreciate a lovely cuppa...
 
Family Guy!!!
And for something a bit different for a Wedding...



Because life IS a rollercoaster!!
 
Just beautiful

Obviously the shopping was a thrill too... I managed to spend a small fortune on all sorts of bits and pieces. Including a brand new product that I am really excited to try out, I will blog all about it when I get a chance to give it a go... you'll never guess what it is or what it does, or can you?  Here's a sneak peek...


No comments:

Post a Comment