My photo
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Here at The Coloured Bubble Cakery all my cakes and cupcakes are lovingly hand baked and decorated to the highest standards and the tiniest of details. My blog is here to update you on my recent projects along with lots other exciting news about the Cakery. You can also follow the cakery on Twitter and Facebook for a more interactive way of staying up to date, if that's the way you roll. Cakes and Cupcakes are available to order for any occasion. Please feel free to contact me at thecolouredbubblecakery@gmail.com, through the contact me tab on Facebook or give me a call on 01242 698698, all enquiries are welcome, Rachel at The Coloured Bubble Cakery :) x NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!!

Tuesday 3 April 2012

New Website Coming Soon - Update...

I thought it was about time I let you know where we are with the Cakery's up & coming website.

My totally creative web designer is currently working on the revised visuals after the initial designs were critiqued by myself and my trusty bunch of creative minded girlfriends and decided on a few necessary tweaks.
I really, really want to add the image of the initial designs to this blog post but my heart tells me to keep it quiet until the fantastically fabulous final design is live and online.  I hope you don't mind?! :)

There is sooo much to think about when putting a website together... navigation, image labels etc etc but at the moment all I can think about is the visual side of things!  I've tried to piece together pro's and con's of other websites I use to attempt to avoid niggly issues and my online 'pet hates' to make the Cakery website as fun and user friendly as possible.

In the meantime I'll be keeping the blog page updated with the latest cakey projects and seasonal designs that are available to order, with the blog continuing as part of the new site.

If you want to keep up with the latest designs and my random, daily comments of Cakery life then the facebook page is here to help too... along with the twitter page, although I should admit that I'm still working out Twitter and its weird and wonderful ways!  

If you're interested in ordering a cake or cupcakes or just want to inquire about possible cake orders, quotes or availability then please feel free to email me at thecolouredbubblecakery@gmail.com or give me a buzz on 01242 698698, I can guarantee you a happy & helpful friendliness from me... your cakey wish is my command after all! :) x




No comments:

Post a Comment