My photo
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Here at The Coloured Bubble Cakery all my cakes and cupcakes are lovingly hand baked and decorated to the highest standards and the tiniest of details. My blog is here to update you on my recent projects along with lots other exciting news about the Cakery. You can also follow the cakery on Twitter and Facebook for a more interactive way of staying up to date, if that's the way you roll. Cakes and Cupcakes are available to order for any occasion. Please feel free to contact me at thecolouredbubblecakery@gmail.com, through the contact me tab on Facebook or give me a call on 01242 698698, all enquiries are welcome, Rachel at The Coloured Bubble Cakery :) x NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!!

Monday 11 February 2013

Football Shirts of Manchester

It seems that Football related cakes for the 'hims' out there are pretty darn popular and just recently the sports shirt cakes have taken off.

Over the last couple of months I have made 2 football shirt cakes, both from Manchester based clubs but both very different and most important, not to be mixed up!

For example, whilst making the Manchester City shirt I had the terrible fleeting thought that the customer might just have said 'united', not 'city'!!!  After a quick double check all was on track and the pale blue cake in front of me was fine and dandy.

But, I would just like to question who out there decided that this seasons Manchester United shirt would be checkered!?!?  They obviously didn't take into account the cake decorators out there that would inevitably be trying to replicate these very designs at some point.  Doh!!

Anyhoo, enough of all my moans... here are the cakes....
(in no particular order!)




No comments:

Post a Comment