My photo
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Here at The Coloured Bubble Cakery all my cakes and cupcakes are lovingly hand baked and decorated to the highest standards and the tiniest of details. My blog is here to update you on my recent projects along with lots other exciting news about the Cakery. You can also follow the cakery on Twitter and Facebook for a more interactive way of staying up to date, if that's the way you roll. Cakes and Cupcakes are available to order for any occasion. Please feel free to contact me at thecolouredbubblecakery@gmail.com, through the contact me tab on Facebook or give me a call on 01242 698698, all enquiries are welcome, Rachel at The Coloured Bubble Cakery :) x NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!!

Wednesday 26 October 2011

The Chest Burster!!!!

This week my cousin Alex celebrated his birthday. 
He had mentioned a few months back that if he ever ordered one of my cakes it would have to be something from the Alien films.  Now, I love the Alien films too, they are cult classic in my humble opinion and so I relished the chance to make this chest burster cake!! 

Here it is in all its bloody glory... I've named him Alex the Alien!


He's totally edible, from Alex the Alien himself down to the human innerds and the lashings of blood, made with scrumptious chocolate sponge and Nutella filling
Gross, but I love him! :) I hope you do too.  Happy Birthday Alex, save me a slice pleeeease!

No comments:

Post a Comment