My photo
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Here at The Coloured Bubble Cakery all my cakes and cupcakes are lovingly hand baked and decorated to the highest standards and the tiniest of details. My blog is here to update you on my recent projects along with lots other exciting news about the Cakery. You can also follow the cakery on Twitter and Facebook for a more interactive way of staying up to date, if that's the way you roll. Cakes and Cupcakes are available to order for any occasion. Please feel free to contact me at thecolouredbubblecakery@gmail.com, through the contact me tab on Facebook or give me a call on 01242 698698, all enquiries are welcome, Rachel at The Coloured Bubble Cakery :) x NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!!

Tuesday 25 October 2011

The Facebook Prize Draw has been Drawn!!!

As you may have already heard, The Coloured Bubble Cakery arranged a prize draw giveaway on Facebook scheduled for this evening, well it has now been drawn, and the lucky winners have been told.
Here's the prizes that were won...


A set of 6 Halloween Cupcakes each!! 

Congratulations to the winners... check the facebook page for the new cupcake photo album, available to order, custom made to your own design requirements, in sets of 6 & 12 for postage to UK mainland now, priced at £18 & £30 respectively (+P&P).

No comments:

Post a Comment