My photo
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
Here at The Coloured Bubble Cakery all my cakes and cupcakes are lovingly hand baked and decorated to the highest standards and the tiniest of details. My blog is here to update you on my recent projects along with lots other exciting news about the Cakery. You can also follow the cakery on Twitter and Facebook for a more interactive way of staying up to date, if that's the way you roll. Cakes and Cupcakes are available to order for any occasion. Please feel free to contact me at thecolouredbubblecakery@gmail.com, through the contact me tab on Facebook or give me a call on 01242 698698, all enquiries are welcome, Rachel at The Coloured Bubble Cakery :) x NEW WEBSITE COMING SOON!!

Sunday 9 October 2011

Kaleigh The Coloured Bubble Cakery KA!!!

Now firstly I would like to ask you all to please excuse my sloppy Sunday car washing attire that feature in the following photos, please don't judge me, it looked cold outside so I donned my big fuzzy jumper and sloppy pink pull ons for warmth and coziness!!  That said...

After months of planning and weeks of fiddling with the logo, I have finally found the nerve to brand my Kaleigh with the Cakery logo!!! 

I would like to introduce you to... Kaleigh The Coloured Bubble Cakery KA!!!


Of course I could never have done this on my own and I must thank Stu and Pin from Spin Collective for helping with the final sticker decision making and, for her help, support and encouraging noises whilst stickering I can thank my good friend Nay who I really would've been lost without.

As Nay and I learnt, these things are never simple and we needed to negotiate some brain teasing hurdles before stickering... the first of which was making sure we didn't start sticking them on my neighbours red KA which, embarrassingly enough, was a close call!
Then out came the spirit level to avoid me stickering on the wonk, but it just didn't seem to look right, we couldn't work out how it could look so wonky until we noticed that Kaleigh was parked on the curb... a bit of raucous laughter at our stupidity later and the car was moved and the stickering commenced...



I must add that I found this a really proud and emotional moment for the Cakery and me. 
Keep an eye out for us.

Stickers supplied by Spin Collective, check them out as they really do make the most amazing stickers!!!

P.S. I hope you won't mind but I felt the need to pixelate the reg's because that's what they do on the telly! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment